Monday, January 3

back to school, back to school to prove to dad that i'm not a fool....

anyone know what that's from?  :)  here ya go!

i had mixed emotions starting today...  work has been work this year, for many reasons... but here a few little things that helped start my day off my first day in 2011 right!!

new post it cut outs!!

new pens!!
 both from my stocking this year!!  
thanks laurie!  xoxo


peppermint mocha creamer!! love, love, love this stuff!!  i got the last one at the north point giant.  i am debating whether i should go and raid other grocery stores!!
and...
finishing the day with dinner at the 'rents.  :) 
good start to 2011!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to be annoying and say how much i loooved not going back in january 3rd this year! :) heehee...but, i can vividly remember that pain. i love those post-its! actually, i love all post-its! hope you're having a good week, stace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, I know you wrote this a bit ago but I totally raided our local Harris Teeter. I bought 6 peppermint mocha creamers and Russ looked at me like I was crazy when I walked in the door. :) BUT he surprised me the other day with one left over at a local store! Love it!

    ReplyDelete