Friday, May 7

Completed Home Study

Today we received our completed home study!!  We thought it would be about two weeks and we got it today!! I really wanted a picture of us with the completed paper work.  I had to kind of coax Evan into it.  After I compared it to sonogram pictures he was more willing.  Sooo I held him to that and took several more...

 Evan had picked up a money order on his way home so we were off to FedEx our package to USCIS. Here is Evan filling out the FedEx package label.








Our package is all ready to go!
And of course we needed a picture with our package.  The FedEx guy was super nice and helped us out.


Now we have to work on the final pieces for our dossier!  My birth certificate, marriage license, notarized references (x3), a photo story about us and I think that may be it.  Oh we do have to finish our Hague training and catch up on our reading...  we have some time 45-60 days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment