Sunday, May 2

Sharpie Party

This afternoon we went to the property where our new church is being built.  We got a tour of the facilities and then we, well I , wrote a note on the sanctuary floor.
 I couldn't help reflecting on the time I have spent at RBC and the impact so many people from the church have had on my life.  We walked through the nursery and the children's Sunday school rooms in the new building, I started to wonder about the impact RBC and its members would have on the life of our little boy.  As we have shared about our decision to adopt we have learned about several other families that are also adopting.  Some people might look at these situations as lucky or good timing, but to me, it is tangible support from the Lord.
I wrote my favorite verse on the floor of the sanctuary...
Now to him 
who is able to do immeasurably more 
than all we ask or imagine, 
according to his power that is at work within us, 
Ephesians 3:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment