Monday, February 28

ramblings

frustrations about this process are running high...

there are lots of fears that SOMETHING else will continue to slow down the process...

tears flow because i don't know what else to do...

heavy is how my heart feels a lot...

for I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - jeremiah 29:11

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. - psalm 62:5

And he took the children in his arms... - mark 10:16


each day is a new day...

with His help, i am trying every day to take my focus off these uncertain circumstances...
several times a day i remind myself of his faithfulness-whether i can see it or not...

almost hourly i have to remember that his in control of all things...
I know that you can do all things;
   no purpose of yours can be thwarted.- job 42:2

some days/moments are good and others are not...
 His mercies are new every day...

His love is unconditional...

He is faithful...


1 comment: