Tuesday, March 1

He met me

didn't feel like taking the time to read this morning
i wasn't really up for cleaning that wound in my heart
i decided to be faithful and He met me where i was at

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest -matt. 11:28

this morning He gave me rest from my heavy heart...

what happens when
we focus more on our
battles than on God?
our "enemy" appears
bigger, we appear
weaker, and our God
appears smaller. 
                  
God has not forgotten.  He has seen your battles.
He has gathered your tears and blotted your brow.
He knows those who have treated you unfairly.
He knows when you're almost ready to give up or give in.
keep telling Him.  stay in His word.
keep claiming His promises. 
                           -beth moore

psalm 10:14
 But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted;
   you consider their grief and take it in hand.
The victims commit themselves to you;
   you are the helper of the fatherless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment