Tuesday, March 29

we.have.a.court.date!!!!!!!!!!!


in early may we will be on our way to ETHIOPIA!!!!


when i saw the e.mail about "an update"...  my heart dropped a little.  i knew i would be concerned about the news all morning.   i tried really hard not to come up with what it might be.
this morning i was extra happy to have katie co-teaching with me. 
i ran out and called evan and then called anna.  
she asked how we were...  in a small voice i said "a little nervous..."

and then we heard 
"we have a court date for you, May 13th!!"

i was stunned.
we couldn't believe it!
in a little over a month... we will be on our way to MEET our son!!


 january and february were REALLY hard months... the waiting was. so. hard.

when we received our referral and at the same time we heard... be prepared to wait.  
He got us through the last waiting, He'll get us through this one too....
  it is ok with me that it is a much shorter wait!! ha ha ha!!

we are just so excited!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! HE'S ALMOST HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite news ever!! So extremely happy for this sweet little boy - he is in for some amazing parents! :) Can't wait for y'all to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been secretly following your blog and was so excited to see that you have a court date. I am friends with Becky Eagan and my husband and I are currently waiting for a referral for our baby girl. It has been a long 10 months and I am thrilled to be living vicariously through you ;) Thanks for all the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete