Sunday, August 1

last service in reston

Today was our last service in our old church building.  While it is super exciting to be moving into a bigger building where we can ALL worship at ONE campus, it was a little sad.  I have been at Reston since jr. high.  I have sat under great teaching by our youth pastor, Bob, and our main pastor, Mike.  During the service I couldn't help but think of all my years at Reston and what the future will bring... specifically raising our little hun-nee and future little hun-nees there!!

I thought I would add some pictures from some camps, retreats, and other activites at Reston, but I don't have many digital photos... so maybe I'll scan some and put them up.  :)

Here is a link to the video my buddy Erik put together for the last service... http://vimeo.com/13804409
He did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment