Wednesday, June 30

a little more color

One of the best parts of getting ALL our paper work together was putting together our "photo story" for Ethiopia.  The photo story is not part of our dossier, but included in the package that goes over to Ethiopia.  Since this is one of the few pieces are are allowed to be creative with I took advantage of the opportunity!!  We are sending this precious package that took us months to put together, that includes a lot of important information, but I'm not sure if they truly get a picture of who we are.  So, my goal was to add some color to all the black and white documents that explain why we would be good parents to one of their precious children.


Here we had to show the room where we spend the most time and the front of our home...







Next we had to show "posed" pictures in our home of just the two of us...
Finally, we got to show pictures of us in life...

The first picture is us with the Chois at the fund raising night at Chick-fil-A!

The second picture is Evan and I at a Redskins game.  It was my first NFL game and I was soo excited!  I think it was the hottest and most humid Sunday ever though.  We poured sweat the entire game... just sitting, but it was so fun to be there!

The next picture is of Evan and me at Muir Woods in Cali... that was a great trip!

Finally a picture of us all cleaned up for a friend's wedding!
I think this is good color!

3 comments:

  1. Susan Snyder7/07/2010 9:08 PM

    Isn't Ezee Cheeks gonna have cool parents and a great place to live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so honored we made it in ezekiel's book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! So much fun. I always wondered who'd be checking ours out and what their thoughts would be. Crazy to imagine that someone has the job of matching kids /w families. I'm thankful AWAA prays over those matches!!

    ReplyDelete