Wednesday, June 23

time to send the dossier!!

Tonight we got enough money to send our dossier to Ethiopia!!  A very dear friend of ours thought we would be able to send it in July.  I thought... "well that is nice but I'm sure that won't happen."  I truly believed God would provide the money we needed, but I was not believing that it would come in that soon.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..

I was definitely brought to tears tonight when we received that gift that brings us soo much closer to our little boy.  I know it might seem redundant or you might think "enough already with how you feel blessed"  but it is so true.  Evan and I could have never imagined the generosity, thoughtfulness, and encouragement we have received from family, friends,and strangers.  Never in my life have I seen God constantly provide so much in such a little time.  Evan and I whole heartedly believe God calls us to take care of the orphans, but never in my wildest imagination would I have guessed how blessed I would be through this process.  I pray that one day our little hun-nee will be able to experience God's tangible love, as much as we have, in our journey to get him!

Faith never knows where it is being led, but it loves and knows the One who is leading..

1 comment: