Thursday, June 24

"my first piggie bank"


On Thursday afternoon a number of my colleagues got together to give me this precious little pig.  It was definitely more than just a pig though... it was a pig filled with lots of love!



You probably don't have to guess whether I started to cry...  I was not only overwhelmed by the generous gifts from people, but I was so touched that my co-workers are excited and willing to help bring our little hun-nee home!!

Amazingly enough this is not the only gifts I have received from my colleagues.  Every week someone has blessed us and brought us closer to meeting little hun-nee!  I LOVE my school and am so blessed to be working with such wonderful people!!  I chuckle a little when I think back to the summer after I graduated and how concerned I was when I didn't find a job right away.  It is comforting to know God had a perfect plan to put me at Fairhill... even if it wasn't until August!!  I'm sure other schools are great, but Fairhill feels like family.  I can't wait for my Fairhill family to meet our new addition!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! What a blessing and a sweet gift for little E!

    ReplyDelete