Thursday, July 15

last few days at the beach

The last few days at the beach we had some CRAZY storms... 
With stinky weather I was able to catch up on some blog reading and my new favorite book There Is No Me Without You  Evan was reading with me for a little bit... then I guess he got comfy....
























We were able to catch a little more beach time before it was time to head back to the craziness that is Northern VA...  I thought this was a cute picture of Evan and Ed.  The similar stance made Susan and me giggle...
Many times during our trip we talked about what summer will be like next year with our little Ethiopian hun-nee.  For me, it seems to flood me with mixed emotions... excitement and anticipation as well as a little fear and uncertainty.  I guess all new parents feel like that, at least I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment