Sunday, July 11

a few visitors

On their way home from the beach our friends the, Schleidens, stopped by for some more beach time!

Evan finally had a buddy to play with in the waves and it was the best wave day we had yet!  Jacob is watching Jeremy and Evan head out for some fun "sponging"




I got a chance to practice my sand castle skills for next summer with our little hun-nee!!
 

There was no doubt we loved having these guys around!



































Before the Chois left the beach to go home they came over and had dinner with us.  They have eaten my cooking twice and both times it has been the same dish!!  Pollo con Salsa (thanks Kerry!)!!!  It was great fun!  Even if the deck was covered with TONS of spiders... ewwww!



4 comments:

  1. don't worry, your cooking was delish both times! :)
    and, i have the heebie jeebies again just from looking at pictures of those NASTY spiders! yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you posted pics of the spiders! hilarious!
    we had a great time with you all and wished we could have stayed longer. I loved the pics!
    -sincerely, jealous sponger (wanna be surfer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the pics of "my" family, I loved viewing the fun they were having. Nice to know they had (and always do) a great time with you two and Evan's family. We can't thank the Lord enough for the friendship J&C have with you two. You two are very special to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my shout out :) hee hee - are you checking to make sure I am reading???

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete